Birthday Wishes, For Girlfriend | LOVE |best WhatsApp status quotes.

 

Birthday Wishes For Girlfriend




 

I may not be there to see your smile that how happy you are when cutting your birthday cake but you will be in my thoughts. Happy Birthday honey!!💘💘

 

I met to you like a stranger, hugged you like a friend and kissed you like a lover and i never want my life to change. Happy Birthday dear!!💓


I wish your birthday is as beautiful and full of love as you are. You deserve only the best, and I wish that for you, Best wishes my love.

 💝

It takes a special person to join that space between ‘girl’ and ‘friend’. Here’s a happy birthday to my special person.💑


 

It’s easy to tell someone that you love them, but to feel the love without saying it is special. Happy birthday my special lady.

 💞

Just like the song, I could say “All of me loves all of you”, but I’m waiting for the rest of my life with you to feel totally complete. Happy Birthday, girl!💞

 

Kiss here and kiss there…kiss you thousands times. Have a lovely and very special day. Happy Birthday dear!!😘😘

 

Love is a very strong emotion and thank you for making me strong enough to feel that. Happy birthday to my one and only.

 

 


May god bless you. My all good wishes and thoughts are with you. Have a very special day. Happy Birthday!!

 

May the way you choose doesn’t have any trouble, may the door you enter bring good fortune. May this day be the best of birthday ever. Happy Birthday my dear!!💝

 

I walked throughout all the shops in city but i didn’t find a gift as beautiful as you are. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!💕

 

Even the best birthday gift is worthless as compared to my love for you. Happy Birthday dear…stay happy always!!

 


Happy Birthday to the one and only my girlfriend who made my life lonely to lovable. Be happy always baby!!

 

May this day be as sunny as your smile, and as beautiful as you are. You shine every day, but on this day you will shine the brightest. Happy Birthday.💓

 

May this year bring all your dreams and wishes come true. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear!!

 

No matter how long we are walking together in the life journey but my love for you will always increase. Happy Birthday Honey!!💝💝

 

You are my funky little girl & I want to dance my life through with you, yeah!!! Happy Birthday, you are the rhythm of my heart!

 


You are my joy, my treasure, my greatest gift of life! Happy birthday, baby!

 

You are my soul mate, my partner, and most trusted friend. I can’t imagine how my life would be without you. On your birthday, I want to remind you of all the reasons why I love you.

 

You are the best thing that has happened in my life, and I wish you have an awesome birthday. You deserve it my love, and I will make sure your dreams come true.

 


All the wishes in the world can’t describe the way I feel for you & by that, I’d simply like to say “Happy Birthday”.

 

Closing the doors on the world so we can be together is where I find the most joy. Happy Birthday!

 

Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never loved before, Sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth! I wish you a very warm and Happy Birthday!💑💏

 

You are the gift in my life, and on your special day, I give you the gift of my love. Take it with open arms, and embrace my hug.👄

I may not be there to give you what you want but i promise to be with you always with all my heart and love. Happy Birthday Honey!!

Thank you for all the good moments that you brought into my life. Happy birthday, love and I wish you all the best. Love you!

 

Thanks for all the memories you’ve given to me. No matter how old we get, and how many more birthdays we celebrate, I will always be here for you. Happy Birthday.💑

 

Every day is special with the right person, and you make my everyday special. Here’s to your extra special day, happy birthday dear.💓💓

 

                                      

I am the luckiest man on Earth because I have the most good-natured lover by my side. Thank you for being my girlfriend. Happy Birthday to my everyday happiness.

 

I have never met a person who is as sweet as you are. On this day, we celebrate your sweetness by eating a sweet cake and drinking some sweet wine.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

 


Post a Comment

1 Comments