20 Birthday wishes quotes, for friend | WhatsApp status .

 

 

Birthday wishes for friend.

 



I am grateful that you are a part of my life. All the best on your birthday!

·     May you receive the greatest of joys and everlasting bliss. You are a gift yourself, and you deserve the best of everything. Happy birthday.

 

·     Do not count the candles, but see the light they give. Don't count your years but the life you live. Happy Birthday.

 

·     Forget the past; it is gone. Do not think of the future; it has not come. But live in the present because it's a gift and that's why it's called the present. Happy birthday.

 

 

·     Happy birthday! Remember that the best is yet to come.

 

·       I am grateful that you are a part of my life. All the best on your birthday!

 

 

Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!

·       In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. Happy birthday friend!

 

 

·       Happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!

 

·       May God shower you with blessings today and always. Happy birthday wishes for my friend!

 

 

·       Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!

 

 

 

·       Every step of the way you were there for me. Through thick and thin I’ll always be there for you. Happy birthday wishes!

 

 

 

·       Thanks for another year of being an awesome friend. Happy birthday dear friend!

 

 

·      You are the sweetest person I know, and this birthday is a fresh beginning. I wish you confidence, courage, and capability. Happy birthday.

 

May you receive the greatest of joys and everlasting bliss. You are a gift yourself, and you deserve the best of everything. Happy birthday.

 

·      Your birthday has come around after 365 days. That's a pretty long time. Deal with the pressure because that how diamonds are made. Happy birthday.

 

 

·       To the best friend I have ever known, i wish you a birthday filled with joy, happiness and lots of memories.

 

 

·       Thank you for being that amazing friend. Our friendship has come long way. I will also be there for you forever. Happy Birthday friend!

 

 

·       It’s a beautiful thought of how long we have known each other. We have been best friends since childhood. I believe we will continue to celebrate more and more years to come. Happy birthday my dear friend!

 

 


·       Every year we celebrate the gift of life God has given us. May this new-year in your life bring more friendship. Happy Birthday my best friend.

 

 

·       Wishing you a birthday filled with blessings. May the love and happiness that comes with it be with you throughout the year. Happy birthday

 

 

·       The fun has not ended. It has just begun. Happy birthday friend, you blow 1001 candles.

 

 

·       Happy birthday to my best friend who has always been by my side! You give me the strength. Happy birthday to my best friend forever.

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments