30 LOVE QUOTES | love quotes for him\her | for WhatsApp status.

 

LOVE QUOTES.

 

 

quotes for him



Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own…

Robert A. Heinlein

 

 

When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too…

Paulo Coelho

 

 

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave…

Mahatma Gandhi


Once you have learned to love, you will have learned to live…

Author Unknown

 

 

One kiss breaches the distance between friendship and love…

Josh Hartnett

 

 

Love is like a good cake; you never know when it’s coming, but you’d better eat it when it does! …

C. JoyBell C.

 

 

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly…

Sam Keen

 

 

I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything…

F. Scott Fitzgerald

 

 

Where love is concerned, too much is not even enough…

Pierre De Beaumarchais

 

 

And still, after all this time, the Sun has never said to the Earth..You owe me.. Look what happens with love like that. It lights up the sky…

Rumi

 

 

To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness…

Robert Muller

 

 


In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities…

Janos Amay

 

 

He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love…

Martin Luther King, Jr.

 

 

Love is horrible when uni-directional. Terrible when multi-directional. But amazingly beautiful when bi-directional…

C. Jay

 

 

I don’t look for love. Love looks for me.” “Why?” “Because it needs me. Because I’m not afraid of it…

C. JoyBell C.

 

 

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world…

Brandi Snyder

 

 

Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible, it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could…

Barbara De Angelis

 

 

We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love…

Mother Teresa

 

 

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous…

Ingrid Bergman




Before, I wanted to say: I found love!..But now, I want to say: I found a person, and he belongs to me and I belong to him…

C. JoyBell C.

 

 

I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love…

Mother Teresa

 

 

I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love…

Robert Tizon

 

 

Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love…

Mahatma Gandhi

 

 

Even if you push them away, people who truly love you will always choose to stay…

Author Unknown

 

 

Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired…

Mark Twain

 

 

Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place…

Zora Neale Hurston

 

 

Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more…

Erica Jong

 

 

Tell me who loves, who admires you, and I will tell you who you are…

Charles Augustin Sainte

 

 

True love is being as one. When you hurt, I hurt. When you laugh, I laugh. When you cry, I cry. When you breathe, I breathe. What you see, I see. What you desire, I desire. Nothing can break this bond of one but one itself…

Stacy Wilks

 

 

Quotes

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments